Collected by Nina Niner
Nina Niner′s Wishlist
Calle Ernesto Pugibet, Colonia Centro, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
You may not know it, but as you peruse the stalls of vendors at Mercado San Juan, you just might be rubbing shoulders or vying for the plumpest, prettiest chayote with one of Mexico City's top chefs. San Juan is the market for serious home cooks...
Gral. Francisco Ramírez 12-14, Ampliación Daniel Garza, Amp Daniel Garza, 11840 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Luis Barragán was the preeminent modernist Mexican architect. Sometimes characterized as the Frank Lloyd Wright of Mexico, he was the second winner of the Pritzker Prize. Active in Mexico City and Guadalajara, there are a number of significant...
Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, 06000 Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Its massive size, centrality to daily life in the capital, and easy accessibility (a Metro station opens up right onto the plaza) makes the Zócalo an ideal place for large-scale temporary exhibits. The government hosts occasional exhibits...
S/N, Balderas, Centro, 06040 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
On any given Sunday, a multitude of Mexico City parks find themselves playing host to groups of dance aficionados, who gather together to practice their steps in a jovial, non-judgmental atmosphere. But perhaps no park has a better Sunday scene...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna