Collected by James McCullam
James McCullam′s Wishlist
3 Chome-15 Kasuga, Nishi Ward, Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefecture 860-0047, Japan
Kumamoto Station's eki stamp is located just outside the turnstiles of the east exit. If you're exiting those turnstiles, it will be on your left tucked away in a little alcove. If you don't see it, ask the information desk directly in front of...
1-1 Honmaru, Chūō-ku, Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto-ken 860-0002, Japan
Just before Kumamoto Castle was set to open on a recent Saturday morning, a pack of serious-faced samurai walked up like they owned the place. They went through a side door and then opened the Hohoate Gomon gate to welcome the crowd with a hearty,...
Japan, 〒861-3661 熊本県上益城郡山都町長原
The Tsujun Bridge (or Tsujunkyo) was constructed in the mid-1800s to bring water to the drought-prone rice paddies of the Shiraito Plain in southeastern Kumamoto Prefecture. Today, the bridge still holds demonstrations of its unique water release...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map