Collected by James McCullam
James McCullam′s Wishlist
3 Chome-15 Kasuga, Nishi Ward, Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefecture 860-0047, Japan
Kumamoto Station's eki stamp is located just outside the turnstiles of the east exit. If you're exiting those turnstiles, it will be on your left tucked away in a little alcove. If you don't see it, ask the information desk directly in front of...
Japan, 〒860-0002 熊本県熊本市中央区本丸１−１
Just before Kumamoto Castle was set to open on a recent Saturday morning, a pack of serious-faced samurai walked up like they owned the place. They went through a side door and then opened the Hohoate Gomon gate to welcome the crowd with a hearty,...
Japan, 〒861-3661 熊本県上益城郡山都町長原
The Tsujun Bridge (or Tsujunkyo) was constructed in the mid-1800s to bring water to the drought-prone rice paddies of the Shiraito Plain in southeastern Kumamoto Prefecture. Today, the bridge still holds demonstrations of its unique water release...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter