Collected by Nicole Rafael
Nicole Rafael′s Wishlist
1938 Commercial Dr, Vancouver, BC V5N 4A7, Canada
Set in a quiet part of Commercial Drive; Prado, with its large windows and high ceilings, is a great place to recharge. The shop serves Vancouver's best, 49th Parallel coffee, along with a small selection of baked goods. Read a book and relax, or...
780 Richards St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3A4, Canada
Without a doubt the longest queues in the city form every day to eat the ambrosial offerings at Café Medina, but smart diners beat the crowds and head there at off peak lunch hours (especially Tuesdays and Wednesdays) or at 2pm, the last call is...
2198 W 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 1N7, Canada
This award-winning local roaster has paired with a delicious doughnut maker to be a one-stop shop for that perfect combo. It’s always a tough call at 49th Parallel for me: which doughnut to try today? Although let’s be honest, I rarely get past...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now