Collected by Chung Ka Lok
Chung Ka Lok′s Wishlist
Hallgrímstorg 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tryggvagata 1, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Yes, it’s a hot dog stand. But Bæjarins Beztu might be the most popular eatery in Iceland, famous for feeding Bill Clinton as well as hordes of drunken partiers. The line starts to form at the Tryggvagata location around 10 p.m. every...
Eyrarbraut 3a, Stokkseyri, Iceland
Icelandic lobster—also known as langoustine—is more like an oversize crayfish than a meaty Maine lobster. Nonetheless, it’s delicious, either grilled in garlic butteror cooked in creamy Icelandic lobster soup. For seafood straight from the source,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019