Collected by Andrew Woolf
Andrew Woolf′s Wishlist
1622 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19146, USA
Tis always the season for pie, someone once said. Philly visitors seeking a meal or just a fabulous dessert will find what they need at this cozy cafe just blocks from Rittenhouse Square. Whether it's a slice of the crazy good butterscotch bourbon...
204 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Voted Philly’s best French bakery, Miel is a charming and comfortable café that serves great coffee, inexpensive lunch options (hot and cold sandwiches, and soup), and of course, the best pastries. Get here early or the croissants will be gone!...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind