Collected by Deb Muhammad
Deb Muhammad′s Wishlist
Cahuita, Costa Rica
Spectacular seafood and a stellar view of the waters from which it was sourced are the strengths of this restaurant in the town of Cahuita. Many guests also love the wildlife—including a sloth—that often make appearances in the trees surrounding...
126, Heredia, Sarapiquí, Costa Rica
Whether you're the type of conscientious consumer who cares about where your food comes from or you just happen to love chocolate a lot, the 2.5-hour tour of a cacao plot within the Tirimbina Biological Reserve is a day trip made for you. A guide...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village