Collected by Deb Muhammad
Deb Muhammad′s Wishlist
Cahuita, Costa Rica
Spectacular seafood and a stellar view of the waters from which it was sourced are the strengths of this restaurant in the town of Cahuita. Many guests also love the wildlife—including a sloth—that often make appearances in the trees surrounding...
126, Heredia, Sarapiquí, Costa Rica
Whether you're the type of conscientious consumer who cares about where your food comes from or you just happen to love chocolate a lot, the 2.5-hour tour of a cacao plot within the Tirimbina Biological Reserve is a day trip made for you. A guide...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World