Collected by Charlotte
Munising, MI 49862, USA
Part of the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, the Grand Portal is a wind-carved arch soaring 200' above the frigid waters of Lake Superior. Commonly called Lover's Leap, the more romantic title derives from a popular legend wherein a heartbroken...
Peter White Dr, Marquette, MI 49855, USA
Marquette, Michigan is known for its natural beauty and Presque Isle Park may be the loveliest place of all. There are numerous things to do here. For the more laid-back types, there are numerous easy hiking trails through the woods and along the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village