Collected by Barrett Burks
Barrett Burks′s Wishlist
Huahine, French Polynesia
Welcome to the vagina island, no joke (the rough English translation of the word Huahine is vagina). And although no one knows exactly where the name originated, historians think it has to do with the important role women played in the island's...
Carretera Federal 200, Km 82, Costalegre, 48850 Quémaro, Jal., Mexico
Las Alamandas is a colorful, comfortable hotel with just 16 suites located on Mexico's Costalegre, or “Happy Coast.” Rooms here are spacious, comfortable, and bright, suffused with natural sunlight washing over the vivid colors of the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now