Collected by Bo Dawn
Bo Dawn′s Wishlist
Mazowiecka 12, 00-048 Warszawa, Poland
Paparazzi brings glitz and glamour to Warsaw’s nightlife. Their well-crafted, original cocktail menu features fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs that will have you sidling up to the bar in no time. Their ambiance is seductive and they draw an...
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa, Poland
The University of Warsaw Library is rarely listed in the guidebooks, but it’s one of Warsaw’s most beautiful places. Designed by Polish architects Marek Budzyński and Zbigniew Badowski and completed in 1999, it holds nearly 3 million...
Tamka 43, 00-355 Warszawa, Poland
Exclusive restaurant located near the Chopin Museum in Warsaw. Executive chef Robert Trzópek is one of the best Polish cooks. He has several years of experience in work in the best restaurants around the world – Noma and El Bulli. The menu at...
Próżna, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Prozna street has a tragic history. Most of the Ghetto buildings were totally destroyed. Only a few of them are left. Prozna street is unique because this is the only street in the historic Jewish part of Warsaw where tenement buildings have been...
rynek Starego Miasta, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Warsaw is one of those cities that may not be on the top 5 tourist destinations, but it will completely surprise you. Head to the old town and you will find incredibly beautiful and colorful architecture. The buildings were reconstructed after...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet