Collected by Bo Dawn
Bo Dawn′s Wishlist
Mazowiecka 12, 00-048 Warszawa, Poland
Paparazzi brings glitz and glamour to Warsaw’s nightlife. Their well-crafted, original cocktail menu features fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs that will have you sidling up to the bar in no time. Their ambiance is seductive and they draw an...
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa, Poland
One of the largest and most beautiful roof gardens in Europe, with an area of more than 10,000 square meters. As the university garden it is open to the public every day from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m All segments of the garden are interconnected with...
Tamka 43, 00-355 Warszawa, Poland
Exclusive restaurant located near the Chopin Museum in Warsaw. Executive chef Robert Trzópek is one of the best Polish cooks. He has several years of experience in work in the best restaurants around the world – Noma and El Bulli. The menu at...
Próżna, 00-401 Warszawa, Poland
Prozna street has a tragic history. Most of the Ghetto buildings were totally destroyed. Only a few of them are left. Prozna street is unique because this is the only street in the historic Jewish part of Warsaw where tenement buildings have been...
rynek Starego Miasta, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
The Old Town center in Warsaw has been completely reconstructed and is now a UNESCO World heritage site. The square houses open air cafes and art galleries during the day. When evening comes, go for dinner and stay for the "show"—there are always...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico