Collected by Leslie
Dangin Puri Kangin, Jl. Sulawesi No.1, Dauh Puri Kangin, Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80233, Indonesia
Badung is a traditional marketplace in Bali. This is the least expensive place to bargain for handcrafted objects to take home with you, as well as to buy spices (cinnamon, cloves, saffron, and sea salt). Making your way through these bustling...
Sestiere San Polo, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
The Rialto Bridge is the oldest of the four bridges spanning the Grand Canal, and without question it's one of the most iconic sights in Venice. There has been a bridge at this site since the 12th century, connecting the districts of San Marco and...
2, Nyaung-U, Myanmar (Burma)
A very familiar sight at markets in Myanmar--various varieties of dubious-looking fish for sale to brave and intrepid shoppers! This particular stall was set up the at the market in Nyaung U near Bagan. Fortunately the photo doesn't convey the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles