Collected by Katie Bartlett
Katie Bartlett′s Wishlist
Take your glass of wine (or a Hemmingway Daiquiri, or a cuba libre) to the rooftop of the Cubanacan Boutique La Union hotel for some of the most stunning sunsets on the island. This small property, with average rooms, houses one of the loveliest...
Autopista Este-Oeste, Las Terrazas, Cuba
Just an hour outside of Havana, Cuba, in the Pinar del Rio province, there is a quiet town named Las Terrazas, where artistry and adventure travel merge. Las Terrazas serves as a natural refuge for city dwellers and tourists alike, and locals...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village