Collected by Taylor Barrett
Taylor Barrett′s Wishlist
7100 Aviara Resort Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92011, USA
Built on 280 acres of land, the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort in Carlsbad makes the most of its natural surroundings. You’ll find two pools, six tennis courts, and an 18-hole golf course on the huge property. Both adults and children will have...
5921 Valencia Cir, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067, USA
With suite-only accommodations, Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa exudes luxury down to its finest details. The gorgeously appointed, hacienda-style lodgings all feature 600-thread-count linens, custom organic bath products, and an Illy espresso...
509 Ninth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Located in the Gaslamp Quarter, the recently constructed Hotel Indigo San Diego toes the line between hip and historic. The eco-chic boutique property prides itself on achieving LEED certification and boasts such unique features as a...
1500 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Designated a national historic landmark in 1977, Hotel del Coronado has played host to a number of notable people, including presidents, celebrities, and dignitaries, over the years. President Franklin D. Roosevelt visited the hotel several times,...
5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130, USA
Luxurious amenities and first-class service have landed Fairmont Grand Del Mar atop many best-of lists. From overnight shoeshines and daily newspaper delivery to free transportation to nearby beaches, anything you might need has already been...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys