Collected by Sophia Parker
Sophia Parker′s Wishlist
2744 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Every Saturday, vendors and locals flock to Cathedral of St. Philip for cooking demos, live music, and, of course, fresh produce. It’s the largest producer-only market in the metro Atlanta area, bringing in farmers, artists, and craftsmen. You can...
670 Trabert Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Monday Night Brewing Company is the newest kid on the Atlanta craft beer scene, but it already had a strong following before moving into its Trabert Avenue space. The brewery started out as a Monday night men's Bible study, which is how they...
56 E Andrews Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Henri’s is an Atlanta institution known for French pastries, cakes, and breads as well as deli sandwiches made fresh to order. It pays to go early as once the pastries are gone, you’re out of luck. If you go for lunch, be sure to indulge in a...
360 Pharr Rd NE b, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Driving through Buckhead, it's hard to imagine that there's an Eden of vinyl only steps away from the bars and nightclubs. Fantasyland Records sells records from every artist of every genre imaginable, including those from modern artists like She...
737 Miami Cir NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
The Painted Pin is a new upscale boutique bowling alley and a super fun place to spend a few hours. You can rent bowling lane by the hour (2 hr max). If you don't get your name in by 7:30 on the weekends, then there is good chance you'll be...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign