Collected by Elizabeth Thomas
Elizabeth Thomas′s Wishlist
188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
After you’ve drawn up your shopping list, head to the Charleston City Market (pictured), one of the nation’s oldest public markets. The sprawling four-block retail venue, which dates to 1804, is home to more than 300 vendors as well as...
83 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
One of Charleston's most charming features, and there are many, is its beautiful architecture. Nowhere is that more on display than on the famous Rainbow Row, a series of colorfully painted historic homes on East Bay Street. Every square inch of...
1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206, USA
If you are ever in Denver, spend a relaxing day wandering through the Botanic Gardens. Every kind of landscape imaginable is just a few yards in any direction, from Kakaw trees with cocoa beans in an enclosed jungle, hot desert landscapes, to a...
4250 Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
We are exploring Cheyenne Mountain Zoo on a 24-hour getaway to Colorado Springs. Its brochure proclaims they are “America’s Only Mountain Zoo,” but that only goes part of the way to describing the uniqueness of this place. In only a couple of...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign