Collected by Nimmi Chilamkurti
Nimmi Chilamkurti′s Wishlist
Av. Petit Thouars 5245, Lima 15074, Peru
A must-stop on the traditional handicraft circuit, this massive market—stretching four city blocks in Miraflores!—is home to stall after stall of kitschy bric-a-brac, pre-Columbian–style pottery, alpaca everything and an endless...
Calle Ernesto Plascencia 255, Ernesto Plascencia, Distrito de San Isidro 15073, Peru
For the exquisite gold-wrapped truffles, nougats, toffees, cookies, and candies at this chocolate boutique, it’s worth stepping off Avenida Conquistadores. Bestselling truffle flavors include sweet cream manjar blanco, Porto, and Peruvian dark...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun