Collected by AFAR Explorer
Angra dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Less than a three-hour drive west of Rio, the 365 islands of Angra dos Reis are popular with vacationing Brazilians in search of white-sand beaches and azure waters. And when it opens later this year, Fasano Angra dos Reis, part of a new mixed-use...
MY-09, Jalan Pantai Kok, Teluk Nibung, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Located on Langkawi’s less-visited southwest coast, the Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi is flanked by an ancient rainforest and has its own private beach. The 90 rooms and 29 pool villas take design cues from traditional Malay palaces, while basket-shaped...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys