Collected by AFAR Explorer
Angra dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Less than a three-hour drive west of Rio, the 365 islands of Angra dos Reis are popular with vacationing Brazilians in search of white-sand beaches and azure waters. And when it opens later this year, Fasano Angra dos Reis, part of a new mixed-use...
MY-09, Jalan Pantai Kok, Teluk Nibung, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Located on Langkawi’s less-visited southwest coast, the Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi is flanked by an ancient rainforest and has its own private beach. The 90 rooms and 29 pool villas take design cues from traditional Malay palaces, while basket-shaped...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico