Collected by Kamara M Dodd
Grand Harbour, Malta
You can’t help feeling awed and even a little intimidated by Malta’s Grand Harbor—as various invaders must have felt over the centuries. Strung along its waterfront, the three fortified cities of Vittoriosa, Senglea, Cospicua are considered the...
The beautiful Mediterranean climate means it’s always a good time to head to an outdoor café in Valletta’s pedestrianized historic center for drinks and people watching. The Maltese come out to play after dark at countless cocktail bars, rooftop...
Not only is Malta overflowing with cultural monuments to days gone by, it’s also on the cutting edge of European pop culture. The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Valletta successfully combines old and new as it uses historic local buildings to host...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now