Collected by Kamara M Dodd
Grand Harbour, Malta
You can’t help feeling awed and even a little intimidated by Malta’s Grand Harbor—as various invaders must have felt over the centuries. Strung along its waterfront, the three fortified cities of Vittoriosa, Senglea, Cospicua are considered the...
The beautiful Mediterranean climate means it’s always a good time to head to an outdoor café in Valletta’s pedestrianized historic center for drinks and people watching. The Maltese come out to play after dark at countless cocktail bars, rooftop...
Not only is Malta overflowing with cultural monuments to days gone by, it’s also on the cutting edge of European pop culture. The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Valletta successfully combines old and new as it uses historic local buildings to host...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022