Collected by Sherry Silverstein-Alpert
352 Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NF, UK
The Witchery Restaurant is a Scottish institution. A high-end dining experience in an enchanting and magical atmosphere, it's a setting perfectly in tune with the spooky legends that Edinburgh is known for. You must make a reservation and try to...
An der Burgenstraße, 91598 Colmberg, Germany
While traveling the Romantic Road in Southern Germany, to really get into the medieval experience, we stayed at Burg Castle Hotel in the town of Colmberg, only 30 minutes' drive from Rothenburg ODT. This castle is more than 1,000 years old. As...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village