Collected by Sherry Silverstein-Alpert
352 Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NF, UK
The Witchery Restaurant is a Scottish institution. A high-end dining experience in an enchanting and magical atmosphere, it's a setting perfectly in tune with the spooky legends that Edinburgh is known for. You must make a reservation and try to...
An der Burgenstraße, 91598 Colmberg, Germany
While traveling the Romantic Road in Southern Germany, to really get into the medieval experience, we stayed at Burg Castle Hotel in the town of Colmberg, only 30 minutes' drive from Rothenburg ODT. This castle is more than 1,000 years old. As...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights