Collected by Judy Faust
865 Lenape Rd, West Chester, PA 19382, USA
Although the skies were a bit dreary after overnight rains, the colors of fall beckoned. We drove out through Chester County (west of Philadelphia) discovering "new" old byways and highways in the Brandywine Valley. As we headed out of West...
3335, 914 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342, USA
While there's no shortage of food and culture within the boundaries of Philadelphia, a complete trip really must continue 45 minutes outside the city to Glen Mills in the Brandywine Valley. Terrain at Styer's, a beautiful gardening and homewares...
5105 Kennett Pike, Winterthur, DE 19735, USA
Just about an hour south of Philadelphia, the Dupont estate in Winterthur has a very extensive collection of decorative arts, including the world's largest collection of soup tureens! Spend a nice day exploring the extensive grounds and take a...
500 Greenhill Ave, Wilmington, DE 19805, USA
Oddity Bar is a weird place -- and people love it. More than 100 kinds of beers and vegan options and pub grub are available on the menu. Packed out, it draws the area's up-and-coming bands each weekend, and its decor includes taxidermy, occult...
54 E Main St, Newark, DE 19711, USA
Rainbow's a mainstay to downtown Newark. Over the years, the location has moved multiple times and much to locals' dismay, its existence was even threatened last year when the previous owner up and moved to the West Coast, but the small-town book...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village