Winter Break Tour
Collected by Heidie Sloot
Kokkedal Alle 6, 2970 Hørsholm, Denmark
Built as an aristocratic country manor in 1746, Kokkedal Castle was a private residence for much of its existence, hosting salons and parties for Copenhagen’s elite. Restored and opened as a hotel in 2011, the castle is now one of...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village