Collected by Hspence
64 Sherbrook St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 2B3, Canada
This place is a hipster-styled coffee shop. Be warned that there are no regular 'coffee tables' except a slab-wood table attached to the two big glass windows. Another slab-wood, makes for another make-shift table, located at the far-end of this...
St. Matthews, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
This newly-opened French pastry cafe is located just west of Portage Avenue in Winnipeg. A favorite entree, Salmon papillote, a salmon baked in a paper bag with fennels. Featured here is Traditional, black forest ham served with lettuce, swiss...
460 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0E8, Canada
Winter-weary Winnipeggers are a creative bunch who enjoy hanging out at Stella's at Plug In (http://www.stellas.ca), to escape the cabin fever while most of the snowbirds and city dwellers had gone to warm and sunny destinations. Or gone skiing in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles