Collected by Hspence
64 Sherbrook St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 2B3, Canada
This place is a hipster-styled coffee shop. Be warned that there are no regular 'coffee tables' except a slab-wood table attached to the two big glass windows. Another slab-wood, makes for another make-shift table, located at the far-end of this...
St. Matthews, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
This newly-opened French pastry cafe is located just west of Portage Avenue in Winnipeg. A favorite entree, Salmon papillote, a salmon baked in a paper bag with fennels. Featured here is Traditional, black forest ham served with lettuce, swiss...
460 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0E8, Canada
Winter-weary Winnipeggers are a creative bunch who enjoy hanging out at Stella's at Plug In (http://www.stellas.ca), to escape the cabin fever while most of the snowbirds and city dwellers had gone to warm and sunny destinations. Or gone skiing in...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands