Collected by Kevin Chan
166 Osborne St, Winnipeg, MB R3L 1Y8, Canada
Hungry? Power up with Breakfast of Champions at Stella's Cafe and Bakery at the heart of Osborne Village in Winnipeg. Try the Waffle, a "traditional Norwegian heart-shaped waffle topped with berry sauce served with either whipped cream or ice...
1000 McPhillips St, Winnipeg, MB R2X 2K4, Canada
This market-central is a haven for Asian foody lovers. Here you can find the essentials for your kitchen, fresh produce- bok choy, mallunggay (moringa leaves), bittermelon, jackfruit, guava, durian and more. Young's Market has two locations: 1000...
161 Osborne St, Winnipeg, MB R3L 1Y7, Canada
A favorite hang-out for young urbanites and yuppies. Let your heart melt away with the mouth-watering pavlova, deadly chocolate mousse, shmoo and cherry royale, among others. This unique 50's-inspired diner truly lives up to its reputation.This...
Broadway - Assiniboine, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Every winter, the junction of Red and Assiniboine rivers, known as The Forks, transforms into a magic winterland called the River Trail. In January 2008, The Fork's River Trail captured the Guinness World Record for the longest skating surface in...
179 Bannatyne Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0R5, Canada
Enjoy a South-American-inspired restaurant and wine bar in the heart of the Exchange District in Winnipeg that serves the best paella in town. Has a wide selection of wine from Chile and Argentina. Live bands on late nights and weekends....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign