Collected by Jessica M
179 Bannatyne Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0R5, Canada
Enjoy a South-American-inspired restaurant and wine bar in the heart of the Exchange District in Winnipeg that serves the best paella in town. Has a wide selection of wine from Chile and Argentina. Live bands on late nights and weekends....
St. Matthews, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
This newly-opened French pastry cafe is located just west of Portage Avenue in Winnipeg. A favorite entree, Salmon papillote, a salmon baked in a paper bag with fennels. Featured here is Traditional, black forest ham served with lettuce, swiss...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked