Collected by SUDAH YEHUDA
Winnebago, NE 68071, USA
American Indians have lived in this land which they call Turtle Island for millenia .. they are one of the oldest continously existing civilizations on earth it is 7 pm and here i am watching them listening to the hypnotic beat of their drums (it...
Sioux City, IA, USA
http://medicoanthropologist.blogspot.com/2011/09/generosity-and-gratitude-says.html Finding friends in the USA, said my friend the africanist Dr Ian Berger, is like sifting through sand dunes, but when you find them they are diamonds. In the most...
8852 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
From the moment we stepped through the door of Dearly Departed Tours, we were welcomed by Scott (the creator), and Brian (our tour leader), and we were instantly fascinated by their stories and passion for the intriguing and morbid history of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December