Collected by SUDAH YEHUDA
Winnebago, NE 68071, USA
American Indians have lived in this land which they call Turtle Island for millenia .. they are one of the oldest continously existing civilizations on earth it is 7 pm and here i am watching them listening to the hypnotic beat of their drums (it...
Sioux City, IA, USA
http://medicoanthropologist.blogspot.com/2011/09/generosity-and-gratitude-says.html Finding friends in the USA, said my friend the africanist Dr Ian Berger, is like sifting through sand dunes, but when you find them they are diamonds. In the most...
8852 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
From the moment we stepped through the door of Dearly Departed Tours, we were welcomed by Scott (the creator), and Brian (our tour leader), and we were instantly fascinated by their stories and passion for the intriguing and morbid history of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico