Wine tasting the world
Reds, whites, sweet, dry, mineral, earthy, fruity, floral, tawny- I enjoy them all. Wine tasting is a great way to explore a region where you are traveling. Many wineries are found along, winding back country dirt roads that take you to beautiful farmlands and where you can meet locals as well as fellow travelers. Picnic baskets are an integral part of any wine tasting adventure, you'll get hungry after a bit and will want to sit in a beautiful, relaxing spot outdoors to enjoy a meal.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip