Collected by Colleen Evans
709 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
“As a cyclist, I feel this place is a must-visit, as it blends the passions of wine, cycling, and food,” says Helen. Indeed, the St. Helena-based Velo Vino tasting room offers samples of Clif Family Wines and treats from the Bruschetteria Food...
2082 Oat Hill Mine Trail, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
“For inspiration, I always look to nature, so I’ll hike to the top of the Oat Hill Mine Trial, which is just half a mile away from Spa Solage,” says Helen. “It’s about a 3.5-mile hike uphill, and there’s a panoramic view from the top, which gives...
1030 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
“It’s a nice escape from the kitchen, and I like that Health Spa Napa Valley offers the option to exercise, swim, or get a massage,” says Katianna Hong. “You can also lie out by the pool and order food and drinks from Pizzeria Tra Vigne,” notes...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map