Collected by Colleen Evans
709 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
“As a cyclist, I feel this place is a must-visit, as it blends the passions of wine, cycling, and food,” says Helen. Indeed, the St. Helena-based Velo Vino tasting room offers samples of Clif Family Wines and treats from the Bruschetteria Food...
2082 Oat Hill Mine Trail, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
“For inspiration, I always look to nature, so I’ll hike to the top of the Oat Hill Mine Trial, which is just half a mile away from Spa Solage,” says Helen. “It’s about a 3.5-mile hike uphill, and there’s a panoramic view from the top, which gives...
1030 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
“It’s a nice escape from the kitchen, and I like that Health Spa Napa Valley offers the option to exercise, swim, or get a massage,” says Katianna Hong. “You can also lie out by the pool and order food and drinks from Pizzeria Tra Vigne,” notes...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos