Wine and Beer Tasting
Collected by Kyle Ellison, AFAR Local Expert
495 S Lakeshore Rd, Chelan, WA 98816, USA
The up and coming wine region surrounding Lake Chelan in central Washington is a great place to spend a weekend relaxing and tasting boutique wines. Central Washington's warm, dry climate is perfect for a number of varietals, and small wineries...
28 Beaver Pond Rd, Lincoln, MA 01773, USA
When traveling, it's fun to seek out local producers and support the surrounding economy. What a surprise to find a vintner in my own back yard. Kip Kumler, the owner of Turtle Creek Winery, is happy to call himself a 'garagiste,' a term given to...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet