Collected by Derek Bruff
5751 S Woodlawn Ave, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Located in the basement of the Theological Seminary, the Seminary Co-op is the only bookstore I've encountered where you might actually get lost. It's a basement labyrinth of books where you must duck beneath pipes as you browse the endless, dense...
3868 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60613, USA
Sola is a Hawaiian-inspired brunch spot in Chicago's trendy Lakeview neighborhood, but I don't ever recall having food this good in Hawaii. Try the sour cream pancakes with blueberry, lemon zest and lemon ricotta (my personal favorite, pictured...
2391 N Stockton Dr, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
220 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Not only does the Museum of Contemporary Art have great exhibitions on local and renowned artists, but the interior architecture of the museum itself is also an attraction. They also provide unusual events and tours—curator-led tours, musicians on...
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
After walking the entire city I easily decided Millennium Park is hands-down Chicago's best attribute. I imagine the weather's not always as perfect as it was on my visit, but in the summer that attraction is unbeatable. (Ok, Central Park has it...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico