Windhoek, Namibia 2016
Collected by Alejandro Escobar
Farm Frauenstein 277, East of Windhoek, Transkalahari Highway, Namibia, Namibia
After a week on safari in South Africa, we arrived in Namibia via the Windhoek International Airport and a long, dusty ride in the dark. We were taken to one of the six chalets that would be our home for the next few nights and went to sleep. We...
Katutura, Windhoek, Namibia
Kamaya Restaurant (adjacent to Catakombe Bar in Windhoek's former Apartheid township of Katutura), is a great place for some truly authentic local Namibian cuisine. You can dine on local delicacies like porridge and soup made from cornmeal, millet...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village