Collected by Claire Tuohy-Morgan
83 Catherine St, Salisbury SP1 2DH, UK
The Refectory Restaurant in Salisbury Cathedral is probably one of the best kept secrets in this historic city. Serving some of the best coffee in town it is a lovely place to relax after a morning of sightseeing and shopping in Salisbury.The menu...
3 Fish Row, Salisbury SP1 1EX, UK
Fish Row is one of the oldest streets in Salisbury and the Fish Row Deli Café is located in a beautiful medieval building. Enjoy a freshly brewed coffee here and gaze in wonder at ancient beams and other architectural features. The deli counter...
2-4 Gold Hill, Shaftesbury SP7 8LY, UK
The Salt Cellar is perched at the top of Gold Hill in Shaftesbury with sweeping views across the Blackmore Vale. This very picturesque hill is really steep and has been used in films. This is a very popular cafe with locals and sits underneath the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security