Williamsburg - to eat
Collected by Deepak Khanna
420 Prince George St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
The Blue Talon Bistro is a wonderful place to relax after exploring historic Colonial Williamsburg. Awash in sunny yellows and provincial blues this comfortable eatery transports you to the south of France. Enjoy French comfort food such as coq au...
2248 Sunstates Ct #101, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Fire & Vine offers wood-fired cuisine and new-world wine in a cozy atmosphere. Sampling one of their wine flights is a great way to try several wines at a great value. Located in the Hilltop area, this restaurant is convenient to both the Town...
164 Central Park Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
While this chocolatier makes all kinds of goodies, a mug of Aztec hot chocolate spiced with cinnamon and chipotle pepper is a unique treat. Hard to find anywhere else, their creation is the perfect amount of sweet with some added spice. No matter...
626 Hilltop West Shopping Center, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Baladi Cafe offers a large number of vegan and vegetarian dishes, with a menu featuring Mediterranean favorites like moussaka, kebabs, fattoush, baba ganooj, and falafel, betraying Chef Khaled Jebrail's family roots. The atmosphere is...
328 Constitution Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
Judy's is starting to become something of an institution in Virginia Beach Town Center because of the Xiao Long Bao—or soup dumplings—that are one of this little Szechuan gem's specialities. While you're there, try the onion pancakes as well (just...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles