Collected by Taline Ekmekjian
28 Frost St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
The Sketchbook Project lives within the Brooklyn Art Library, filling their entire left wall from floor to ceiling. Yes, leave it to a place as cool as Brooklyn to have an art library. Anyway, my friend and I stumbled onto this fascinating place...
596 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Charlotte Patisserie is a great place for coffee, a light lunch, homemade Macarons or dessert. Inexpensive compared to New York prices, this cafe is will be worth the trek on the L train or rock throw away from...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December