Collected by Taline Ekmekjian
28 Frost St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
The Sketchbook Project lives within the Brooklyn Art Library, filling their entire left wall from floor to ceiling. Yes, leave it to a place as cool as Brooklyn to have an art library. Anyway, my friend and I stumbled onto this fascinating place...
596 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Charlotte Patisserie is a great place for coffee, a light lunch, homemade Macarons or dessert. Inexpensive compared to New York prices, this cafe is will be worth the trek on the L train or rock throw away from...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights