Collected by Lucia Moreno Montero
166 S 4th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
This Brooklyn eatery was on the outskirts when I visited and I hope they got a better sign for all the hungry people who come visiting. I am a lover of down home cookin' and these folks had it! Get your Banjo or Hippie Banjo breakfast and have an...
28 Frost St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
The Sketchbook Project lives within the Brooklyn Art Library, filling their entire left wall from floor to ceiling. Yes, leave it to a place as cool as Brooklyn to have an art library. Anyway, my friend and I stumbled onto this fascinating place...
111 N 3rd St, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
OK, OK - we all know by now that Brooklyn is ground zero for New York's artisanal food movement. But a chocolate factory in the middle of so-hip-it-hurts Williamsburg is still a pretty cool prospect. Created by real-life brothers Rick and Michael...
79 N 11th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Brooklyn Brewery is a great place to spend an afternoon—all you need to do is grab some friends and enjoy the fantastic beer and laid-back atmosphere. Time your visit for a Saturday or Sunday when tours are free every half an hour from 1 to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun