Willemstad's Top 10
Curaçao native Nena Sanchez is known for her colorful Caribbean canvases bursting with tropical flowers, picturesque cottages and underwater sea life, as well as cacti and banana and palm trees. Her downtown gallery offers reasonably priced...
Near the pontoon bridge in Handelskade in Willemstad, wooden boats from Venezuela dock alongside the canal, and vendors here sell just-caught fish and tropical fruits and vegetables (plantains, citrus, papayas, avocados) directly from the quay...
The diving in Curaçao is among the best in the Caribbean, and the island’s numerous dive operators rent all the equipment you'll need and can arrange for guides to accompany adventurers out on the water. The most spectacular sites...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries