Wilderness. In the middle of no where!
Collected by Charlie Grosso
Dolomite Mountains, 38032 Canazei, Province of Trento, Italy
Every summer in the Dolomite range of northern Italy, mountain bikers and road cyclists pass grazing cows and bleating sheep as they circumnavigate the Sella Massif, an imposing limestone rock formation that rises 10,000 feet. In July, Experience...
Mount San Jacinto, California, USA
Most wouldn't suspect, but the largest mountain escarpment (continual rise) in the lower 48 states is the 10,834 foot Mt. San Jacinto on the western edge of Palm Springs, CA. Leaving from behind the Palm Springs Art Museum, the Skyline Trail...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights