Collected by Wild O'Connell
Wild O'Connell′s Wishlist
Boulevard Mohamed VI, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Spotted this stop sign somewhere along the N10 highway in the heart of Morocco. We were on our way to Marrakech from Merzouga where we spent a couple of days in the Sahara Desert. You don’t need to read Arabic to know what this sign is demanding....
Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
We were fortunate to get tickets to the last bullfight of the season at the Plaza de Toros de La Maestranza de Seville in Seville, Spain. We paid a bit extra, 34 (US$48) for the Barreras (front seats) where we sat with the upper crust of Seville....
Cape Coast, Ghana
What I loved about the fishing boat launch area just north of the Cape Coast Castle, and most of Ghana for that matter, was the lack of tourist infrastructure. There was no paid admission to watch the fishermen prepare their green fishing nets and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign