Even though Dalsland is one of the smallest provinces in Sweden, it’s worthy of more than just a quick visit. About 70 miles northeast of Gothenburg, you'll find vast forests, a thousand lakes, including the vast Lake Vänern on the eastern border of the province. It all adds up to the perfect setting for hiking, canoeing, and nights under the stars—a top destination for lovers of wildlife and nature.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip