Why Africa Fascinates Me
As of this writing I've traveled to nearly 60 countries, but I've only spent a single day in Africa (Tangiers and Asilah, Morocco). It's an entire continent that I have yet to experience, and every single photo and image strengthens the allure to visit. From the wildlife of Madagascar to the beaches of Mozambique, the highlands of Rwanda to the sand dunes of Namibia, Africa tempts me on a daily basis more than any other place in the world.
- 1Founder's NoteArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 2ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 3Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip
- 4Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 5Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont