White island, New Zealand See/Do
Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato 3591, New Zealand
On the western side of the Bay of Plenty, with Auckland lying farther west across the Hauraki Gulf, the Coromandel Peninsula is dominated by a rugged mountain range of the same name. There are also several subranges that run the spine of the...
- 1 Tech + Gear The Most Exciting Amazon Prime Day Travel Deals in 2020
- 2 Tips + News Why Are the Borders Between the U.S. and Europe Still Closed—and When Will They Open?
- 3 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 4 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?