White island, New Zealand See/Do
Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato 3591, New Zealand
On the western side of the Bay of Plenty, with Auckland lying farther west across the Hauraki Gulf, the Coromandel Peninsula is dominated by a rugged mountain range of the same name. There are also several subranges that run the spine of the...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time