Collected by Michael Higgins
4050 Whistler Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
This is winter in Canada at its very best: wide open, blanketed in snow, and totally wild. Blackcomb Snowmobile outfits 2- and 3-hour rides into the mountains out of the Whistler base. The trails are well-groomed and easily navigable, which means...
4232 Village Stroll, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Swing by Hot Buns Bakery on Sunrise Alley, just off of the Village Stroll in Whistler, for a low-key breakfast and down-to-earth service. Frequented often by those that live and work on the mountain, you’re sure to find good food at a good price....
8010 Mons Rd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada
Hidden away in the woods just north of Whistler Village is one of the most peaceful places in all of Whistler, the Scandinave Spa. The spa is known for their Scandinavian-style baths, which are said to have invigorating and calming effects. I like...
4340 Sundial Crescent, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Sushi Village is a worthy restaurant for a casual group meal before a night out in the Village, or a fun family dinner. The sake margaritas are deadly and their signature “super-hiro rolls” are reason enough to visit this lively sushi joint. The...
4359 Main St, Whistler, BC V8E 1B5, Canada
Sachi is a gem of a sushi restaurant in Whistler Village. They have an expansive menu that includes excellent vegetarian options, as well as a number of unusual rolls—if you're feeling a bit adventurous, try the "cupcake roll" (a delicious mix of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico