Collected by Nancy Speers
4232 Village Stroll, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Swing by Hot Buns Bakery on Sunrise Alley, just off of the Village Stroll in Whistler, for a low-key breakfast and down-to-earth service. Frequented often by those that live and work on the mountain, you’re sure to find good food at a good price....
Mount Currie Coffee Company is my preferred place to grab a coffee and pastry on morning walks through the Village. They brew Intelligentsia coffee and make awesome lattes as well as other espresso drinks. One of the best parts of the coffee shop...
110 - 4222 Village Square, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Araxi is an internationally known farm-to-table restaurant based in the heart of Whistler Village. The food is fantastic and the menu changes according to what is in season. The inner dining space is casual, yet refined, making it a great place...
4050 Whistler Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
This is winter in Canada at its very best: wide open, blanketed in snow, and totally wild. Blackcomb Snowmobile outfits 2- and 3-hour rides into the mountains out of the Whistler base. The trails are well-groomed and easily navigable, which means...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands