Where to watch some good footie matches
Collected by Christian Mirasol , AFAR Local Expert
C. d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
I've been to Barcelona, walked Las Ramblas, marveled at Gaudi's masterpieces (from La Sagrada Familia to Parc Guell), but the thing that stands above them all is an authentic experience in Camp Nou. Nothing, not tapas nor siesta, is more Spanish...
Praça Roberto Gomes Pedrosa, 1 - Morumbi, São Paulo - SP, 05653-070, Brazil
If you're going to get to know Brazil, you're going to get to know soccer. I was able to attend the São Paulo state championship match between Santos (former club of Pelé and current club of Brazilian soccer sensation Neymar) and Guaraní. Santos...
Kılıçali Paşa Mahallesi, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Try to catch a football (soccer) game in Istanbul even if you don’t care about football. In any other city, you’d want to watch the game live at a stadium. But if you are in Istanbul you want to be in a hookah bar. I would recommend "Ali Baba...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico