Where to Take the Kids in San Diego
Collected by Abbie Kozolchyk , AFAR Local Expert
1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Perhaps you have a kid who’d traverse the globe for Ninjago World. Or maybe your child could spend a whole weekend creating his or her own Lego kingdom. Either way, a family trip to Legoland California is fun for all. With the water cannons...
600 F St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
At first glance, the lobby is the place to be at this boutique hotel in the Gaslamp Quarter. At check-in guests are offered a selection of local wine and beer—and again during happy hour. Under soaring ceilings supported by leather-wrapped...
2920 Zoo Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Located on 100 acres in Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo is one of the top zoos in the country. With a collection of more than 3,500 rare and endangered animals and 700,000 exotic plants, the zoo offers something for everyone. To help you navigate...
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort Golf Club & Spa, 7100 Aviara Resort Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92011, USA
From the moment you step inside Carlsbad’s Park Hyatt Aviara, you feel like you’re on a retreat. A quiet soundtrack and the hotel’s signature jasmine scent permeate the airy lobby. And between the hotel and the ocean sits a...
1500 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
The Coronado Bridge links San Diego to Coronado Island—and the present to the past. In the span of just 2.12 miles, you’ll travel from the digital age to a century when “electrified” hotels were practically unheard of. When...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May