Where to Stay in Minneapolis-Saint Paul
Collected by Susan Mason, AFAR Local Expert
615 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA
This boutique hotel in the downtown business district exudes timeless class, with accents of wood and leather throughout. While the rooms are spacious and elegant, the most impressive features are the amenities. They rebooted the hotel’s historic...
201 S 11th St, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
With soaking tubs and smart TVs in every room, Hotel Ivy is sleek and sophisticated. In addition to the stylish rooms, the subterranean cocktail bar (Constantine) and coastal Italian restaurant (Monello) are hip destinations in themselves, with...
900 S Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415, USA
Aloft Minneapolis is as much about style as it is about socializing. With simple design accented by bright (sometimes neon) colors and shared spaces designed for mingling over drinks and games, you’ll feel inspired and energized. The...
Minneapolis, MN, USA
The modern minimalism of Le Meridian Chambers boutique hotel is accented by all things art. Graffiti-covered stairwells and hallways lead to rooms, each with their own original piece of art by the likes of Brits Damien Hirst and Gary Hume. Located...
350 Market St, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
A top hat–adorned doorman welcomes you through the ivy-covered façade and into a bygone era of marble columns, chandeliers, plush furniture, and wooden four-post beds. If a horse and carriage pulled up at the valet, it would fit right in—and in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter