Where to Stay in California Wine Country
California is famous for its world-class wine production, from Napa and Sonoma down to the Santa Barbara hills. These regions abound with vineyard tours, cellar rooms, and wine samples, but it isn’t always obvious where to stay to round out your experience. Whether you prefer a modern hotel or a country retreat, you don’t need to search endlessly to find what you need. Use this list as a guide for where to stay when you visit California wine country!
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You