Where to stay and dine in Chefchaouen
Collected by Afar Magazine
2 N2, Derdara, Morocco
Just south of Chefchaouen, Dardara has 21 rooms, but try to get one of the six with a fireplace. The restaurant is the best in the entire region and a popular weekend lunch destination for Moroccan day-trippers from the coast. From $55, including...
22 Rue Targui, Chefchaouen 91004, Morocco
With eight rooms, plus another 14 at its sister property, Dar Baibou, this is a longtime favorite in Chefchaouen’s medina. Casa Hassan’s Tissemlal Restaurant serves excellent traditional dishes, including tagines and grilled meats. In cold...
Ajiba 2, Kasbah، Rue Ahmed Ben Ajiba, Tanger, Morocco
Recently opened, La Maison Blanche is set to become the city’s favorite riad. Elegantly refurbished over six years, the traditional five-story townhouse, built around a central courtyard, has nine rooms, each in a different style. Views from the...
Place du Tabor, Kasbah, Tanger 90000, Morocco
Across from La Maison Blanche sits Tangier’s best restaurant. Modern, stylish, and always lively, El Morocco Club offers sophisticated takes on traditional dishes. About half the menu is designed by Morocco’s most celebrated contemporary chef, the...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Cities We Love The Best Cities in the United States in 2020
- 4 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?
- 5 Travel News The U.S. Has Lifted Its Global Coronavirus Travel Advisory