The Best Shopping in Puerto Rico
Concalma is the store of designer Matilsha Marxuach, a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design who creates fair-trade products that are made and sourced locally. Her specialty is chic cloth bags and totes for men and women, and...
Looking for a uniquely Puerto Rican souvenir? Check out El Galpon, a shop that specializes in high-quality panama hats and cigars. You'll also find a good selection of santos, the hand-carved wooden saints that are ubiquitous in Puerto Rican...
Visitors with an itch for shopping should plan a trip to Plaza Las Américas. Puerto Rico’s first indoor mall is the largest mall in the Caribbean, with some 300 shops, including many big American brands. The food court...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village