The Best Shopping in Puerto Rico
Concalma is the store of designer Matilsha Marxuach, a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design who creates fair-trade products that are made and sourced locally. Her specialty is chic cloth bags and totes for men and women, and...
Looking for a uniquely Puerto Rican souvenir? Check out El Galpon, a shop that specializes in high-quality panama hats and cigars. You'll also find a good selection of santos, the hand-carved wooden saints that are ubiquitous in Puerto Rican...
Visitors with an itch for shopping should plan a trip to Plaza Las Américas. Puerto Rico’s first indoor mall is the largest mall in the Caribbean, with some 300 shops, including many big American brands. The food court...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 3 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 4 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.
- 5 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021