The Best Shopping in Puerto Rico
Concalma is the store of designer Matilsha Marxuach, a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design who creates fair-trade products that are made and sourced locally. Her specialty is chic cloth bags and totes for men and women, and...
Looking for a uniquely Puerto Rican souvenir? Check out El Galpon, a shop that specializes in high-quality panama hats and cigars. You'll also find a good selection of santos, the hand-carved wooden saints that are ubiquitous in Puerto Rican...
Visitors with an itch for shopping should plan a trip to Plaza Las Américas. Puerto Rico’s first indoor mall is the largest mall in the Caribbean, with some 300 shops, including many big American brands. The food court...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos