Where to Shop in Los Angeles
Collected by Tommy Alexander, AFAR Staff
3824 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
Our neighborhood farmers’ market takes place twice a week, Tuesdays and Saturdays. Every neighborhood should have access to good food like this. 3700 W. Sunset Blvd. and Edge Cliff Dr. As told to Heidi Mitchell. This appeared in the October 2012...
3926 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029, USA
You wouldn’t know there was a store there unless you lived in the neighborhood, but the owner, Chris, has an amazing list of cheeses. I love his shop because he sells what he likes, not what people tell him is good. He’s also got an...
Abbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90291, USA
Abbot Kinney Boulevard is possibly the trendiest street in Los Angeles, where boho-chic beachgoers glide along the sidewalk like it's a runway, with besties and beaux at their sides. Open up your wallet at boutiques like Scotch & Soda, with...
1600 Ivar Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
The Hollywood Farmer's Market spans several blocks, and is known for its buskers, as well as its vast variety of specialty foods, including vegan ice cream and organic everything. Nibble on free samples or buy your whole lunch (and dessert, too!)....
3515 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Bringing art into everyday life is the goal of Poketo, a small but personality-filled shop inside the hip Line Hotel. What started as a sold out run of “artist wallets” in 2003, is now a haven for all things art with an evolving...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December