Where to Go in 2015: the Douro Valley, Portugal
A great way to explore one of Europe’s most underrated wine regions is by boat. Viking River Cruises has two new ships—Viking Torgil and Viking Hemming—sailing Portugal’s Douro River, and CroisiEurope debuts the Gil Eans this year. When Six Senses opens its first European resort in the Douro Valley this spring, guests will be able to visit nearby wineries by private boat. The hotel will also have a dedicated wine academy.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip